Saintperle

11/21/05

Do you REALLY REALLY LOVE PANDAS?

I guess Craigslist will post ads for ANYTHING --
The Wonkette pointed us to this one.

"Grad student will trade Handjob, possible BJ, for Panda Tix"

Reply to: pers-112868591@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-11-21, 4:34PM EST

I am almost embarrassed to be posting this, but I am desperate.

I am a graduate student at a major zoological research facility in the United States. I ... have spent almost seven months studying and researching giant pandas in the Min mountains in Gansu and Sichuan and the Xiou Xiang mountains in southern Sichuan...

I am originally from Wales... I am returning to Wales at the end of the year, but all the tickets for showings between November 21 and January 2 are sold out! I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS PANDA!

I AM DESPERATE TO SEE THIS PANDA!

I am almost in tears at not being able to see this panda! I'm a totally normal, 5'4' blonde woman (with hints of red!) with a great body (so I've been told!), and I am not a 'psycho'. I just love pandas! I really, really, really want to see Tai Shan.

If you can get me a ticket to see Tai Shan between now and December 30, I will (I can't believe I am saying this) give you a handjob, with my hands. Maybe, if you are cute, a BJ. I am serious about this. I really want to see this panda.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I promise it will be a quick transaction, and then you can be on your way.

HELP ME SEE THE PANDA!

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker