Saintperle

9/15/05

An open post to the guy who leaves supposed "comments" which are actually ads for his clients' various products:

Fuck you, sleazebag -- you want to advertise? Pay for it. I notice you not only don't allow comments on your sites, you don't even provide an email address for people to say what they think to you.

SO, simply put: FUCK YOU, SLEAZEBAG!

I would respectfully suggest that you eat shit and die, if it's not too much trouble. No way in hell I or anyone I know will have anything to do with your clients' products, other than to tell people they're being represented by a thief and a conman.

I bet you told them what a clever way this was to advertise without charge. Right. It's also a clever way for us to make a list of companies to boycott -- which I will publish here from time to time.

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker