Saintperle

12/29/05

THIS IS ABOUT AN ADWARE PROGRAM CALLED SPY AXE

It invades and INFECTS your computer and tells you to buy it to prevent malicious adware from invading your computer and CONTINUALLY flashes an unremovalbe pop-up a "YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED!" window designed to drive you crazy.

It tells you how to identify it -- if you get unremovable pop-ups. Like theirs.

SPY AXE

Each time you remove the program it returns...


A bunch of lowlife scumbag motherfuckers...

avoid them at all costs , and if anyone knows how to hack them, please... take them down


---Just joking about that LAST item, though, about hacking -- I'm so pissed off -- well, I'm not joking, but I hate what these pissant motherfuckers did when they just hacked me -- I can AT LEAST not become like them, so while I'd love to have them face to face, I do NOT want to escalate this shit -- I'll take it to my guys and see if they know how to extract it. Revenge is punching the tar-baby. Never works.

But -- Ultimately -- Webroot's Spy Sweeper (and PC-Cillin) managed to root out the last of it -- Fake alert and popups ... consider this an endorsement of both.


|

 
eXTReMe Tracker