Saintperle

3/29/06

Bush Blames Saddam for Iraq Instability

By DEB RIECHMANN Associated Press Writer

March 29,2006 | WASHINGTON -- President Bush said Wednesday that Saddam Hussein, not continued U.S. involvement in Iraq, is responsible for ongoing sectarian violence that is threatening the formation of a democratic government.

***************************

Of course not -- how could God's pal Jimmy Olson ever be
wrong?"
It must be the guy who's been hiding for three years and in custody for two, yeah, that's the ticket.

What, does he think he's in the 5th grade?

You may never see a better definition of the word "pissant."


"I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire.
I didn't have enough money for cab fare.
My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
An old friend came in from out of town.
Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts!

It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!"

Jake Blues in The Blues Brothers Movie

Link
|

 
eXTReMe Tracker