Saintperle

4/30/06

Bush Aide: No Silver Bullet for Gas Prices

By NEDRA PICKLER Associated Press Writer

April 30,2006 | WASHINGTON -- President Bush's new chief of staff said Sunday that the White House plan to address high gasoline prices will have only a modest impact and the ultimate goal must to be reducing dependence on foreign oil.

"This is a very large problem," Josh Bolten said on "Fox News Sunday" in his first interview since taking over April 14 as Bush's top aide. "It's built up over many years -- decades, in fact. It's not going to be solved in the short run by some silver bullet."

********************

The NEW Bush the "HONEST" Bush White House -- in other words, "OK, I'm being honest -- I'm an incompetent doofus who's going to finish my lame-o duckie term paying off my pals in the oil industry. Sorry, but it's the only thing I know how to do. Don't I get points for being honest?"

Well, I don't know -- why don't you ask all the people you killed -- male, female, American, Iraqi, Afghani, English -- if they give you points, then so will I.


********************

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker