Saintperle

7/22/05

Bush and His Mother Pitch His Agenda

By TOM RAUM Associated Press Writer

July 22,2005 | ATLANTA -- His mother at his side, President Bush on Friday sought to rekindle interest in his languishing Social Security restructuring plan, marketing it as part of a "Senior Security" package.

Calling his mother, Barbara Bush, "my favorite senior citizen," Bush said that the new prescription drug program under Medicare -- which takes effect in January -- would benefit nearly every one who signed up.


Jeez -- I joked about this and now it's right out there ...

"They're not buying my Sellout Social Securty Scam.... they're picking on me and they're saying bad things and calling me names .... MOMMY!!"

Well, Richard Nixon said it himself, that the person who scared him the most in all his years in Washington was Barbara Bush.

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker