Saintperle

6/11/07

George W Bush to the American Public: GO FUCK YOURSELVES -- THIS AIN'T NO DEMOCRACY -- I'M NO DEMOCRAT

As regards the attempted "No Confidence" vote directed at Pee-Wee Gonzales. the prez had this to say:

"They can have their votes of no confidence, but it's not going to make the determination about who serves in my government," Bush said in Sofia, Bulgaria, the last stop on a weeklong visit to Europe.

"This process has been drug out a long time," Bush added. "It's political."


***********************

Meaning, in other words, as they say in the richer enclaves of Texas, like River Oaks in Houston, where I heard the sweet little more or less 12-year-old daughters of one of the richest women in America sing (inherited, not earned):

"This land is my land
It is not your land,
I've got a big gun
You have not got one
If you don't get off
I'll blow your head off
This land was made for only me."


The attorney general, while getting his reach-around from Monkey Boy, said he was paying no attention to the rhetoric on Capitol Hill. "I've got the President of the United States up my ass -- what have you got?"

More and more, I think of those rash words I used to hear when I was a kid in the company of the wobblies I looked up to (my dad's pals):

"Hang 'em all from the lampposts."

Those words are not meant to be taken literally, but are merely a very dramatic way of saying "I am very displeased by the behavior of those in power."

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker