Saintperle

6/10/09

Rev. Jeremiah Wright channels Mel Gibson


Wright: "Them Jews" won't let Obama talk to me

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, President Obama's former pastor, has gotten himself back in the news again, this time by commenting on his post-election relationship with Obama...

... though he says he bears no grudge towards the president... Wright is clearly not happy about the fact that he's unable to speak with him... Wright told the paper:

Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office ...

They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do.

*********************

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker