Saintperle

2/8/06

He wants to cut the Social Security benefit that's ALREADY obscenely small?

Don't ever tell me this man has a soul, a spirit, a conscience, or a brain.

The Wizard of Oz would be hard pressed to come up with all the stuff this piece of crap that pretends to walk and talk like a man needs to actually become a real boy.

(Yeah, I know I'm mixing literary metaphors there -- so what? Compared to Monkey Boy, at least I've actually read some books.)

This creature whose daddy and friends bought him a seat in an Oval Office is something like an animatronic construct made of a mixture of smegma and meesure with a dysfunctional chip in its hard drive that keeps needing to be replaced.

HEY DEMOCRATS!!

DOES ANYTHING EVER GET YOU ANGRY?
OR HAS THE DARK LORD THAT RUNS HIS PROGRAM SO INTIMIDATED YOU, YOU'RE WILLING TO THROW PEOPLE INTO THE OVENS RATHER THAN BE OUT OF A CUSHY JOB?

Ahhhh, fuck you all.


I think I'll post poetry and comments on art.

(Or to paraphrase the way Paul Krassner and Robert Anton Wilson have put it -- fucking is such a sweet, loving, and pleasurable thing, the proper invective is "Ahhh, UN-fuck you all.")


|

 
eXTReMe Tracker