Saintperle

6/1/06

To clarify --

I can't believe I need to do this --

When some bozo decides to run for office, he or she says "I want to serve the people."

And the first thing is to interrupt dinner, work, entertainment, or anything else to tell people to vote for that person.

IN OTHER WORDS -- the first thing we hear from the candidate is

"I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU ARE SO STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND VOTE FOR ME SO I CAN SERVE YOU."

So if they're willing to fuck us over (a little bit) while asking for our vote, what will they ever do once in?

As Roger Price once said, "You can't fool all of the people all of the time, but if you do it once, it lasts 4 years."

And the first thing that candidate should hear from us is:

"Go to hell -- you just lost my vote."

Or words to that effect.

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker