Saintperle

7/7/09

That wonderful song in the Kaiser Permanente Cardio Commercial...

It's by Australian pop-folkie Melanie Hornsnell, called "APPLE" and was written and recorded specifically for the Kaiser commercial

Ring a bell? It's the one that sounds like it's being sung by the fairies in the bottom of the garden doing a quiet frolic when they think they're alone and unseen by human ears." Otherwordly and innocent and sexy at the same time. Something like Howard David Johnson's version of Tinkerbell*.

The lyrics:

My heart beats only for you
All day and all night it's true
I swear it beats only for you
My heart beats loud like a drum
There's no choice I just want love
My heart it beats only for you
Birds in paradise they sing
About this love that brings
My heart beating all for you
My heart beats happy and near
My dear, my love is sincere
My heart it beats only for you
Birds in paradise they sing
About this love that brings
My heart beating all for you



As of now, one full-length CD:

CD -- The Adventures of...
(c) 2007 Melanie Horsnell

Available in the USA from the people at CD Baby*

*************************

*CD BABY -- these are the people I go to when normal conduits don't have the musicians or recordings I want -- I first found them after looking everywhere for Gary Jules' cover of Tears for Fears' Mad World (two versions used in the movie Donnie Darko Found it on Trading Snake Oil for Wolftickets, a tour de force about a day out on the street in Los Angeles, concluding with his cover of MAD WORLD, and, as sometimes happens, better than the original version.

They have the music, their prices are reasonable, and they make you feel as if you're their only customer and that they really appreciate you buying music from them -- makes you one of their family -- a delight to deal with -- very pleasant experience.

**********************



|

 
eXTReMe Tracker