Saintperle

8/14/09

Michael Vick signs with the Eagles

Well... in order to preface this with full disclosure, I would applaud anyone who shoots down planes that hunt wolves.
And I would gladly kick the crap out of anyone who kicks dogs
("How do YOU like it, you chickenshit sonofabitch?").

OK, so you know where I'm coming from.


1) I agree with people who say he did the crime and he did the time so let him be.

2) And I agree with the people who say that using dogs tearing each other to death as a form of entertainment and then torturing and killing them -- ranks right up there with child abuse.

He did the time, but that's no reason anyone should be obliged to pay NFL ticket prices and then have to cheer for him.

I just wonder how many linebackers, safeties, defensive ends, etc are animal lovers.

I guess we'll find out.


Now THAT'S entertainment.

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker