Saintperle

8/15/05

Bush's explanation on why he won't meet with Mrs. Sheehan...

He had this to say:

"..I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say... I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life ... I think the people want the president to be in a position to make good, crisp decisions and to stay healthy. And part of my being is to be outside exercising. So I'm mindful of what goes on around me. On the other hand, I'm also mindful that I've got a life to live and will do so.''


---Oh you bet your lying reptilian ass we want a President who can make good, crisp decisions, sort of a Tostitos Corn Chip of a President.

And oh, Casey Sheehan -- he DOESN'T have a life to live, thanks to your vainglorious self-serving war.

This is NOT being political here, this is total disgust that the new behavior-chip, the one they update in this animatronic thing every August, still doesn't seem to get "HUMAN."

"I am just a mechanical toy --- I am just my mother's boy."

The difference between the man who wrote those lyrics (Charlie Manson) and the man who I'm pretending is singing them?

Mr. Manson killed fewer people.

So -- hey, didn't they used to have Lynch Mobs in Texas?

Link
|

 
eXTReMe Tracker