Saintperle

5/13/08

Oh what a f***king tower of consideration is that sock puppet in the White House.

He's Sooo considerate of the troops.

Check it out:

In an interview with Politico magazine and Yahoo News, Bush also said he gave up golf in 2003 out of respect for U.S. soldiers killed in the war, which has now lasted more than five years.

"I didn't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf," he said. "I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."


But of course dancing around like a drunken frat boy, trying to do a time-step while waiting for his tame war hero Johnny McCain* to show up, or holding hands with musicians, and sliding in like a deranged pixie to whack on the drum that has been accompanying his dance -- that sends the right signal to "some mom whose son may have recently died."


*Enough with the war hero crap -- it was 40+ years ago and it was hanging in after he got caught by the other side. F. Scott Fitzgerald said it (and so did General S.L.A.Marshall and others):


"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."


|

 
eXTReMe Tracker