Saintperle

2/25/07

Rice: Congress Shouldn't Micromanage War

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, hell, Condi -- we'd all settle for someone actually MANAGING the war.

***************

"I would hope that Congress would recognize that it's very important for them to have the oversight role," Rice said. "But when it comes to the execution of policy in the field, there has to be a clear relationship between the commander in chief and the commanders in the field."

*****************

Well we all know what that relationship is -- from C-in-C to commanders in the field:

"I'm a rich kid spoiled brat fuckup, but shit flows downhill, so when I trip over my dick, you guys take the fall. I may have been a deserter from my aeroplane boys' club, but I know THAT MUCH about the military."

|

 
eXTReMe Tracker